Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Five Months!

You are getting to be a big baby, not so much the tiny helpless infant I held in my arms 5 months ago. Your personality is starting to emerge and I love it. You are reaching for everything you can get your hands on. You want to drink from my glass, chew on the phone, or my spoon, or my computer. You love to play with your toys, but can get easily frustrated, if you can't get it in your month in just the exact right way. You often smile or giggle in your sleep and you love to play with Daddy. Hanging upside down, swinging high into the air and then down low, bouncing and singing. You still love your changing table, and when I take your shirt off, it often makes you laugh. When I hold you, sometimes you give me hugs, and it's one of the best things in the world. Since it's gotten nice outside, we like to just sit on the steps and watch the world go by. This time next year, you'll be running around the yard chasing those butterflies you can only watch now. You haven't been sleeping to well lately, and sometimes that makes me grumpy. But I hope you know, even though you might not understand for a while, that I will always love you. No matter what you do or don't do. There is nothing that will ever make me stop loving you.

No comments: